At EPIC we believe that Ireland has given far more to the world than stereotypes. That's why this St. Patrick's Day we want to make sure we're doing our bit to help keep Dublin and Ireland truly green by reducing plastic waste.
We’re inviting you to trade in your St Patrick’s Day novelty paraphernalia - costume hats, shamrock glasses, leprechaun beards or tricolour boas - to visit our museum for FREE! Get a deeper understanding of the influence of the men and women who have left this island and learn more about what Ireland has given the world.
All items collected will be donated to ReCreate Ireland, Ireland's creative reuse project. The items collected will be diverted from waste landfill, and made available for use in early childhood education, schools, colleges, special needs groups & community centres, and by individuals for art, craft, theatre and creative projects of all kinds.
Terms and conditions:
- To avail of this offer simply present your piece of St. Patrick's Day paraphernalia at our ticket desk.
- The offer is limited to the first 150 redemption's each day, thereafter normal entry ticket price will apply, but we will happily recycle your St. Patrick’s Day novelties.
- This offer entitles the person to 1 free ticket for admission to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum only, in exchange for your piece of St. Patrick’s Day paraphernalia.
- Multiple pieces of paraphernalia submitted for recycling by one individual will only be redeemed for one free ticket.
- This offer is valid from 17/03/2020 - 20/03/2020 only. All free tickets exchanged as part of this initiative must be used to visit the museum during our opening hours from the 17 - 20 March 2020.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- This offer has no monetary value and no refunds will be offered for those who have booked in advance.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Management reserve the right to change, amend or cancel this promotion before or during the scheduled dates above.